Free Baby Bib Pattern - In 3 Sizes!
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
From the Designer: "Sewing for a baby is one of my favorite things! The projects are small, you only need a little fabric, and you can usually finish it up in a nap time. Here's your best, brand new and free baby bib pattern that comes in not one, but 3 sizes, so it will fit not only newborns and babies, but also toddlers. And there's an extra: the tutorial also includes piecing instructions, with measurements and all, so you never run out of ideas for new baby bib designs. It's a beginner-friendly, easy project and perfect for sewing with scraps. Hop over to the blog post and grab the free baby bib pattern in 3 sizes!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Spool Sawtooth Star Block For Beginners
- Diy Fabric Wallet
- Diy Floor Pouf With Free Sewing Pattern
- Diy Witch Hat Pillow
- Diy Bat Garland
- Diy Halloween Fabric Bucket + Free Pattern
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Waterfall Top Free Sewing Pattern
- Classic Man Boxer Shorts Pattern
- Banner From Felted Wool Sweaters
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners