Free Baby Bib Pattern - In 3 Sizes!
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
From the Designer: "Sewing for a baby is one of my favorite things! The projects are small, you only need a little fabric, and you can usually finish it up in a nap time. Here's your best, brand new and free baby bib pattern that comes in not one, but 3 sizes, so it will fit not only newborns and babies, but also toddlers. And there's an extra: the tutorial also includes piecing instructions, with measurements and all, so you never run out of ideas for new baby bib designs. It's a beginner-friendly, easy project and perfect for sewing with scraps. Hop over to the blog post and grab the free baby bib pattern in 3 sizes!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Make a bedside organizer and leave your nightstand uncluttered with books and magazines. This bedside pocket organizer is an easy… Continue reading: "How to Make a Bedside Organizer"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Upcycled Pillow Insert
- Garden Kneeler
- Summer Top From A Men's Shirt Refashion
- Easy Long Cardigan
- 7 Types of Embroidery
- How To Make The Easiest Tassels Ever
- Cactus Mini Quilt
- Womens Cowl Sweatshirt
- Girls Romper Pattern
- Diy Princess In Black Costume
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners