This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"This bib is huge! It’s long and wide and has snaps to transform it into a pelican pocket style bib. Great for babies first starting solids."
Now that you have the bib all set for eating why not have a sewn portable high chair that you can take anywhere? Check out the vidoe below to see how you can make your own!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- 45 x 32cm (18×13") piece of main fabric
- 45 x 32cm (18×13") piece of backing fabric
- Fasteners – KAM snaps or press studs or velcro
Read NextSimple Patterned Bibs
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Heart Keychain
- Sam Sunbonnet Key Holder
- Sewing Planners For Sewing Projects
- Basic Clothing Alterations: Learn How to Make Alterations at Home
- $5 DIY Sewing Machine Extension Table
- 7 Easy Valentine's Day Sewing Projects Free eBook
- Natural Organic Dried Cherry Pit Hand Warmers
- How to Shorten Sleeves of a Button Up Shirt
- 8 DIY Reusable Makeup Remover Pads
- 9 Ways to Transform Old T-Shirts Free eBook
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners