We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"This bib is huge! It’s long and wide and has snaps to transform it into a pelican pocket style bib. Great for babies first starting solids."
Now that you have the bib all set for eating why not have a sewn portable high chair that you can take anywhere? Check out the vidoe below to see how you can make your own!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- 45 x 32cm (18×13") piece of main fabric
- 45 x 32cm (18×13") piece of backing fabric
- Fasteners – KAM snaps or press studs or velcro
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Bridal Lace Blouse Top
- Ballet Chic: 10 How to Make a Tutu Tutorials
- Pretty and Plush: 25 Decorative Pillow Patterns
- Erin Hoffman
- 4 Favorite Free Fabric Flower Patterns
- June Tailor Mug Mats
- DIY Removable Lined Pouch
- DIY Drawstring Gift Bag with Divider
- Fat Quarter Patchwork Beginner Quilt
- Scrapbusting Patchwork Wall Decor Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners