Hand Quilted Cotton Gauze Baby Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Have you seen all the mommas and babies carrying around these thin gauzy type blankets? They are so very popular right now, and many fabric designers have been offering their fabrics in gauze as well. If you haven't tried sewing with cotton gauze, know that it is a very different texture than quilting cotton. Click through here to find a step by step illustrated guide to sewing a simple baby blanket using cotton gauze. I wasn't convinced from other makers that this blanket would end up exceptionally soft, but they were right. After a quick wash, this baby blanket has a very light drape, perfect crinkles, and just asking for cuddles."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Bunny Basket
- Leather Vs Kraft-tex
- How To Sew A Pillow Cover In 4 Easy Steps
- How To Sew A Scrunchie In 5 Steps
- What is Tacking in Sewing?
- How To Make A Burp Cloth From A Diaper
- Super Simple Face Mask Pattern For Adults And Kids
- Super Simple Face Mask Pattern
- Pocket Tote Bag Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners