Coral Three Tiered Skirt
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Say hello to your new favorite skirt pattern when you check out this tutorial on how to make a long skirt. The Coral Three Tiered Skirt is a free sewing tutorial that allows you to create a textured, comfy, and beautifully bohemian skirt that works for all seasons. Pair this design with a tank in the summer or layer with a sweater and boots to stay warm when the weather grows chilly. No matter when and where you decide to flaunt this hippy dippy design, you are sure to garner a lot of compliments.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Looking for a DIY home decor piece to absolutely pop in your kitchen or living room? This gorgeous Springtime DIY Upholstery Chair is… Continue reading: "Springtime DIY Upholstery Chair"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Gaiter Face Mask Diy
- Make Some Fun Pattern Weights For Your Sewing Room
- Easy Printable Caftan Sewing Pattern
- Which Is Better: Rotary Cutters Or Scissors?
- How To Make A Diy Wristlet With Fabric Scraps
- How To Fix Wavy Serger Seams
- Monster Bookmarks
- Hip Bag For Baby-wearing
- Lunch Box Bag
- How To Sew Lace
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners