Tiered Maxi Skirt Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
This maxi skirt pattern has 3 tiers and the option to have the bottom tier with horizontal or vertical stripes. The comfy elastic waist on this DIY maxi skirt adds plenty of volume for swishing about. This free skirt pattern will take you several hours to make, uses about several yards of fabric, and should be created out of knit fabrics. If you are looking to add an elegant and long skirt to your summer wardrobe, this Tiered Maxi Skirt Pattern would work perfectly.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
If you love this project, you will adore our other One Afternoon Sewing Projects.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Bring back the days of sneaking into your grandmothers closet to peek at her clothes by learning how to make sachets like the ones you… Continue reading: "Grandma's Favorite DIY Sachets"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make Fabric Bunting
- Scrappy Reversible Halloween Table Mats
- Wrap Dress Free Sewing Pattern
- What is a Mug Rug? Guide
- Collapsible Quilted Tabletop Tree
- 2 Way Shopping Bag
- Personalized Christmas Stockings
- Free Christmas Stocking Sewing Pattern With Toe Patch
- Diy Snuffle Ball For Dogs
- Diy Reversible Fabric Baskets
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners