Wide Leg Pants Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Wide leg pants are sometimes called Palazzo pants although the designs can vary a little. This wide-leg pants pattern is sure to give you a long and elegant look. These wide leg pants are not as wide as the old 1970's ones but are more similar to the classic width from the 1930s. This makes a great pairing with a tucked-in blouse, a short tank top, or my personal favorite — a bodysuit. This is probably an advanced beginner or intermediate project. I hope you give it a try."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Baby Blanket With Self Binding Border
- Mini Backbag
- Make A Baby Cheater Quilt
- Diy Book Cover In 10 Minutes
- Making Continuous Bias Binding Tape
- Knotted Hair Ties
- Diy Pom Pom Bunny
- Fab Floral Face Mask Tutorial
- Olive Blouse Review
- 6 Free Sewing Practice Sheets
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners