We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Learn how to make your own Felt Christmas Advent Calendar with this tutorial! This is the perfect way to countdown to Christmas and enjoy the whole month of December! Fill each pocket with a small treat, gift or even an act of service prompt. My kids love getting to check the pockets each morning for a special treat leading up until Christmas. This tutorial uses a sturdy felt that will hold its shape and put up with wear and tear."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Plush Wreath
- One Hour Pom Pom Christmas Tree
- Frosty Table Runner Pattern
- Pottery Barn-Inspired Silver Bells Wreath
- Jolly Holiday Pillow
- Little Christmas Caroler Tutorial
- Christmas Fabric Wreath Tutorial
- DIY Braided Christmas Wreath Tutorial
- Scrappy Star Patchwork Pattern
- Merry and Bright Wreath Tutorial
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- No-Sew Sloth Hoodie
- Women's Raglan Shirt
- Christmas Embroidery Hoop
- DIY Polar Bear Pillow
- DIY Snowman Hoop Ornament
- Rolled Hem with a Serger
- Kawaii Gift Box
- Handmade Pincushion and Pattern Weights Set
- Sewing With Leather for the First Time
- Sweet DIY Candy Ornaments - 2 FREE Templates!
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners