Kimberly Coffin from Sweet Red Poppy
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Hi, I'm Kimberly, the maker behind the blog Sweet Red Poppy. I'm a wife and mother to three by day, and a quick-stitching seamstress by night. I'm a fabric-hoarding, embellishment loving, color enthusiast, who enjoys putting a modern spin on sewing. This definitely isn't your grandma's sewing!
In my spare time, you can find me dreaming up my latest design, stitching away like a wild woman late into the night and taking way too many photographs of my children, all in an effort to avoid the menial daily household tasks of motherhood.
I hope you'll join me on my creative journey and find your own love of sewing along the way!
Projects on AllFreeSewing:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Ice Cream Pint Cozy Sewing Pattern
- Simple Denim Pouch
- 31 Easy Sew Bookmarks
- Make Pom Pom Pillows
- Mens Pajama Shorts With Pockets
- Krista West from Avlea Folk Embroidery
- 25+ Anna & Elsa Costume DIYs + Frozen Costume Patterns
- Common and Traditional Embroidery Stitches [Infographic]
- Simple Peplum Top
- How To Cut Pants Into Shorts
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners