We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Learn how to sew a Christmas Hexie Tea Towel with this sewing tutorial. This is the perfect project for a long car-ride or an evening spent cuddled up on the couch by the fireplace. This project takes a minimal amount of fabric and can be finished in less than a day. Give it as a Christmas gift or hang it in your kitchen during the holidays. Learn about English paper piecing with this sewing tutorial."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pleated Blouse
- Bobbin Holder
- Easiest Way for Turning a Tube Right Side out
- Mini, Midi, Maxi Skirt Pattern for American 18 Inch Doll
- Diy Linen Romper: Upcycle from a Dress
- Refashion Shirts into a Kamino
- How to Sew Perfect Circles Without Marking or Tracing
- An Easy Way to Space Buttonholes Evenly
- DIY Pearl Embellished Sweater with Fabric Paint Star Design
- Pillowcase Dress Pattern for !8 Inch American Doll
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners