Christmas Hexie Tea Towel
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Learn how to sew a Christmas Hexie Tea Towel with this sewing tutorial. This is the perfect project for a long car-ride or an evening spent cuddled up on the couch by the fireplace. This project takes a minimal amount of fabric and can be finished in less than a day. Give it as a Christmas gift or hang it in your kitchen during the holidays. Learn about English paper piecing with this sewing tutorial."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Christmas Embroidery Hoop
- DIY Christmas Tree Ornaments
- Christmas Pillow Slipcover
- Diy Gryffindor Ornament
- Snowman Christmas Stocking Pattern
- Oh Starry Night Table Runner
- Scrappy Christmas Pot Holders
- Friendly Little Mice Sewing Pattern
- 350+ Free Christmas Sewing Patterns
- 15 Festive Scrap Sewing Projects for Christmas
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Bunny Basket
- Leather Vs Kraft-tex
- How To Sew A Pillow Cover In 4 Easy Steps
- How To Sew A Scrunchie In 5 Steps
- What is Tacking in Sewing?
- How To Make A Burp Cloth From A Diaper
- Super Simple Face Mask Pattern For Adults And Kids
- Super Simple Face Mask Pattern
- Pocket Tote Bag Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners