We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Your little one is sure to love this twirly circle skirt! It's made from a stretchy knit fabric and is super comfortable! This tutorial comes with a wide range of sizes and thorough instructions to guide you through the entire process. If hemming a circle skirt has you feeling like running, don't fear! This tutorial includes some helpful tips for getting the perfect circle hem, so you don't have to worry about a pesky hem!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- 1 1/2 yards of knit fabric
- Coordinating Thread
- Sewing Machine
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 28 Handy Dandy Drawstring Bag Sewing Patterns & Tutorials
- Sewing Elastic in Waistbands
- How to Make An Envelope Pillow
- Quick Pouch Tutorial with Continuous Zips
- How to Add Lining to the Easy Pleated Skirt
- How to Fix Holes in Footie PJs
- Supplies Needed to Sew Reusable Cloth Products
- Tailor's Clapper
- Studio Designs
- Salad Bowl Covers
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners