- see all comments
"Updated link https//web.archive.org/web/20200203132624/https//d == iystyle.net/projects/fashion/ruffled-zipper-clutch == /"
"https//www.charmed-liebling.com/uploads/1/1/1/6/11 == 162541/pinkpeonybag9589.pdf. It seems like the link is broken."
"Thanks a lot!!"
"Looking for pattern to make pillows from old cheer uniforms?"
One Hour Yuletide Pillows
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
So, you trimmed the tree and hung up the lights. Now it is time to add some stunning holiday accents to the rest of your home. The One Hour Yuletide Pillows are a quick way to quilt up some pieces for your couch and add a touch of cozy to your Christmas abode. This speedy and simple tutorial shows how to make a pillow for Christmas is two different ways in under an hour. Forget long and laborious projects, save time by making some short-term and festive with these DIY pillow patterns for sewing.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextSimple No-Sew Fabric Angels
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Nov 22, 2016
These scrappy Christmas pillows are perfect for holiday decorating. The super simple quilt-as-you-go instructions are step-by-step stress free for beginning sewers. The first tutorial is the easiest to follow and produces amazing results using straight line sewing and just a few Christmas themed fabric scraps to cover a store bought pillow form. Just delightful.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
5 Minute Free Bag Pattern
Beginner sewing projects need to be two things. They need to be easy and they need to be small. When you start out sewing and learning… Continue reading: "5 Minute Free Bag Pattern"
- Simple No-Sew Fabric Angels
- Christmas Fabric Wreath Tutorial
- Lace Christmas Angel Craft
- Fancy Felt Poinsettias
- Scented Christmas Sachets
- Stars of Wonder Christmas Mug Rug
- Christmas Quilted Table Runner
- Whimsical Christmas Stocking Pattern
- Merry and Bright Wreath Tutorial
- Darling DIY Christmas Pillows
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Make A Ruffle Dress From Men's Button Down Shirts
- Free Tie-Hem Shorts Sewing Pattern for Girls
- Easy Girl's Sundress Sewing Pattern
- A Line Dress Pattern For Girls
- Turn Your Old Jeans Into Versatile Denim Belts With Pockets
- 30+ Shirt Dress Patterns Free
- Diy Jane Austen Costume
- Easy Gathered Skirt With Rounded Patch Pockets
- Easy Pillowcase Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners