We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
So, you trimmed the tree and hung up the lights. Now it is time to add some stunning holiday accents to the rest of your home. The One Hour Yuletide Pillows are a quick way to quilt up some pieces for your couch and add a touch of cozy to your Christmas abode. This speedy and simple tutorial shows how to make a pillow for Christmas is two different ways in under an hour. Forget long and laborious projects, save time by making some short-term and festive with these DIY pillow patterns for sewing.
Project Type: Make a Project
Time to complete: Under an hour
Sewn by: Machine
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Ruffled Hanging Dish Towel
Cozy Little Cottage Mug Rug
Quilt as You Go Holiday Mug Rugs
Spirit of Christmas Fabric Wreath
Stars of Wonder Christmas Mug Rug
Stashbusting Origami Christmas Mug Rug
Lace Christmas Angel Craft
Mini Mittens Sewn Christmas Ornament
Flannel Wrapped Holiday Wreath
Upcycled Yuletide Mug Rugs
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners