Modern Quilted Potholder
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Add some seriously vintage flair to your kitchen decor when you learn how to quilt these lovely free potholder patterns. Created by using stacked coins and quilt binding techniques, these adorable kitchen sewing ideas can easily be created in a color scheme that will match your kitchen. Not all vintage sewing patterns fit right in with your new school ideas, but these Modern Vintage Potholders have the best of both worlds by using classic designs with some modern prints.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Sewing Tricks- How-to Make Shaped Bag Straps
- How To Make A Triangle Scarf
- Cute Diy Flamingo Costume
- Easy To Make Felt Gift Bags For Hanukkah Or Christmas
- Bear Paw Quilt Block
- Easy Fleece Poncho Pattern For Kids
- How To Sew Fleece Blankets
- Baby Changing Mat Patterns
- Double Layer Chiffon Blouse Free Tutorial
- Diy Wine Dispenser From A Christmas Stocking
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners