We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
After making these Reusable Hanging Kitchen Towels, you will never be able to use another store-bought dish cloth again. These DIY dish towels are easy to make and to use. These towels are great for families with small children because you can hang them anywhere in your kitchen so they are easily accessible for kitchen spills. This tutorial will teach you how to make towels that are cotton on one side and towel fabric on the other so you can use them for many cleaning purposes. The best part about these towels is that you can make them with any fun, colorful scraps you have lying around.
Project Type: Make a Project
Time to complete: In an evening
Sewn by: Machine
Find this featured project and more in 24 Patterns to Make Dish Towels.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Summer Citrus DIY Coasters
Owl-Hotpads "Henry and Hobbes"
Country Gingham Free Potholder Pattern
Slow Cooker Lid Cover Tutorial
Linen Mitered Corner Dishtowels
Strawberry DIY Pot Holder
Pineapple Oven Mitt Pattern
Puppies and Kittens Mug Rug Tutorial
Reusable Snack Packs
Unpaper Towels Easy Sewing Pattern
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Kids Upcycled Dish Towel Apron
- Fun and Flouncy Ruffle Skirt Pattern
- Splashy Flamingo Felt Pillow
- Sewing for Beginners: Tips for Pressing Fabric
- Simple Lace Tote Bag Pattern
- Free Handbag Pattern With Hoop Handles
- Citrus Slice Purse Sewing Pattern
- 3-In-1 DIY Bathing Suit
- Caftan Inspired DIY Beach Cover-Up
- Waterproof Quilted Picnic Blanket
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners