We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
After making these Reusable Hanging Kitchen Towels, you will never be able to use another store-bought dish cloth again. These zero-waste dish towels are easy to make and to use.
These towels are great for families with small children because you can hang them anywhere in your kitchen so they are easily accessible for kitchen spills.
This tutorial will teach you how to make towels that are cotton on one side and towel fabric on the other so you can use them for many cleaning purposes. The best part about these towels is that you can make them with any fun, colorful scraps you have lying around.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Make a bedside organizer and leave your nightstand uncluttered with books and magazines. This bedside pocket organizer is an easy… Continue reading: "How to Make a Bedside Organizer"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 7 Types of Embroidery
- How To Make The Easiest Tassels Ever
- Cactus Mini Quilt
- Womens Cowl Sweatshirt
- Girls Romper Pattern
- Diy Princess In Black Costume
- How To Sew A Ball - Free Ball Sewing Pattern
- Makeup Bag Pattern
- The Easiest Reversible Placemats Ever
- Microwave Baked Potato Bag (easy)
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners