Color-Blocked Work Dress
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Just because business casual means you have to cover up and keep professional does not mean you cannot have some fun with your working girl clothes. Learn how to sew a dress that is entirely appropriate for an office setting, but comes with some seriously sassy flair. The Color Blocked Work Dress Pattern shows you have to make a two-colored dress that fits like a glove. This dress pattern for sewing requires several yards of a comfy knit fabric. Using knit fabrics with this DIY dress will ensure that is as comfy as it is cute.
Project Type: Make a Project
Time to complete: In an evening
Sewn by: Machine
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 23 Free Plus Size Sewing Patterns
- 30 Minute Sheath Dress
- Modern Grace Dress Pattern
- 29 Long Dresses for Summer, Women's Maxi Dresses, and Skirts
- Easy Swing Dress Tutorial
- Anniversary Lace Maxi Dress
- Perfect Fit and Flare Dress Tutorial
- Easy Tee Swing Dress Pattern
- Chic Bow Collar Dress Tutorial
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects eBook
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners