Parisienne Drape Dress Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Easy to wear and equally as flattering, the Parisienne Drape Dress Pattern looks casual and comfortable when sewn up in loose-fitting jersey knit fabric. Loose-fitting and wide across the shoulders, this dress pattern for sewing is particularly flattering for pear-shaped figures. Create this dress in a fabric that has some stretch and ensures that you sew up the most comfortable free sewing pattern that you have ever worn. The charming design of this garment makes it easy to create all sorts of dress patterns with just about any type of fabric you'd like. The curved vents featured in the hem of this dress give it some unexpected design detail.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
The Purse Frame Coin Purse Pattern is one of those easy sewing projects you do not want to miss. Use a single fat quarter to learn how… Continue reading: "Purse Frame Coin Purse Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- All About Bobbins
- Make A Square Hem Circle Skirt
- Mini Felt Mermaid Softie + Free Pattern
- Face Mask Sewing Pattern With Neck Band
- Diy Face Mask Without Sewing Machine
- Easy Way To Apply Bias Tape To A V-neck Tutorial
- Circus Monkey Felt Book Page
- Graffiti Dress Free Sewing Pattern
- Diy Reusable Kitchen Towels
- Fall Leaves Coasters
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners