Parisienne Drape Dress Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Easy to wear and equally as flattering, the Parisienne Drape Dress Pattern looks casual and comfortable when sewn up in loose-fitting jersey knit fabric.
Loose-fitting and wide across the shoulders, this dress pattern for sewing is particularly flattering for pear-shaped figures. Create this dress in a fabric that has some stretch and ensures that you sew up the most comfortable free sewing pattern that you have ever worn.
The charming design of this garment makes it easy to create all sorts of dress patterns with just about any type of fabric you'd like. The curved vents featured in the hem of this dress give it some unexpected design detail.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Learn more about draping and how to do it by reading our guide, What is Draping? In Sewing and Fashion
Read NextSummer Breeze DIY Swing Dress
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Create a breezy, boho chic cardigan that's sure to be your wardrobe essential for spring and summer with this sewing tutorial. With… Continue reading: "Simple Kimono Cardigan Tutorial"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 21 Free Fabric Belt Patterns
- Fake It With Fabric- How To Make An Easy Rope Bowl
- Sewing Supplies Organizer
- Cord Organizer Sewing Tutorial
- Easy Sew Plastic Bag Holder
- Simple Ornate Celestial Quilt Pattern
- Denim Halloween Hanging Pockets
- Diy Simple Scrunchy - A Simple Sewing Project
- Favorite Fast Four Patch Quilt Pattern For Beginners
- How To Sew Fabric Bows
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners