Parisienne Drape Dress Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Easy to wear and equally as flattering, the Parisienne Drape Dress Pattern looks casual and comfortable when sewn up in loose-fitting jersey knit fabric. Loose-fitting and wide across the shoulders, this dress pattern for sewing is particularly flattering for pear-shaped figures. Create this dress in a fabric that has some stretch and ensures that you sew up the most comfortable free sewing pattern that you have ever worn. The charming design of this garment makes it easy to create all sorts of dress patterns with just about any type of fabric you'd like. The curved vents featured in the hem of this dress give it some unexpected design detail.
Project Type: Make a Project
Time to complete: Weekend project
Sewn by: Both Hand and Machine
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners