Striped Dress Tutorial
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"A super simple striped dress tutorial based on a shirt. Perfect for sewing beginners. Choose your favorite striped fabric to make the dress, ideal would be to use semi weight cotton fabric. To define the waist, make a band, use a belt or add elastic waist. The dress looks much better with elastic waist. Add pockets if you want or other details. Wear the dress on a date, a day or a night out with friends."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Cotton thread
- Sewing machine
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners