Ten Dollar Princess Dress Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
All you need to create a princess dress pattern for sewing that your little girl will absolutely love is ten dollars of themed fabric. Whether she wants to twirl in some Elsa-themed fabric, dance in some Beauty in the Beast threads, or even wants to go roar leopard print, this dress pattern is designed to display a print of their choosing. Just head to the bargain bin before you start sewing up this dress. The Ten Dollar Princess Dress Pattern makes learning how to sew clothes for kids a cheap and easy project.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Plus, check out our collection of 4 DIY Elsa Costume Ideas + 7 Other Frozen-Inspired Ideas.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Sew Gnome Project
- Reindeer Ornament
- Scented Mug Rugs
- Every Girl Goes Crazy For A Sharp Dressed Puppy Dog
- Don't Bottle Up Your Tree Gnome
- Balsam Gnomes Quilt
- Easy Sew Wine Bottle Bag
- Easy Reversible Placemats With Rounded Corners
- Homes For The Holidays Mini Quilt
- Pentagon Star Ornaments
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners