We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"The Brianna Dress Pattern is a stunning dress design that is as easy as it can get. It takes about 1 1/2 hours to make from cutting to hemming and you will love the results: fitted at bust, point and draped on the side to create a gorgeous loose fit hemline. Make this dress in a beautiful ponte roma (as the sample here) to get a dramatic drape or use a lighter weight, jersey fabric for a casual look. This dress pattern features a loose fit draped dress with an asymmetrical neckline and 3/4 length sleeves. Materials include 2 1/2 yards of light to medium weight knit fabric, printed pattern, coordinating thread, stretch needle, and twin needle (optional.) The pattern covers size 16 US. Fabric recommendations are light to medium weight knit fabric for the dress such as double knit, ponte roma, jersey knit and blends."
Notes*Note: This pattern covers size 16 US.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Make a bedside organizer and leave your nightstand uncluttered with books and magazines. This bedside pocket organizer is an easy… Continue reading: "How to Make a Bedside Organizer"
23 Free Plus Size Sewing Patterns
The Day Date Dress
Lovely Lace DIY Slip Dress
Fit and Flare Free Dress Pattern
29 Sewing Patterns for Maxi Dresses + Long Skirts
Boat Club Dress Pattern
Dolman Knit Dress Tutorial
Sunny Day DIY Dress
Lacy Little Black Dress Tutorial
Sweet and Simple Girls Dress Pattern
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quilting Grip Gloves
- Riley Blake Out of this World NASA Fabric
- Free Swim and Rash Guard
- Metallic Dress Made From Strips of Fabric Woven Together
- Summer Sun Hat Made From Strips of Fabric
- DIY Reusable Plastic Baggies
- Reusable Dish Sponge Pattern
- How to Sew a Button
- Shibori Dyed Table Runner and Table Mats
- Magic Pillowcase Instructions (Video Tutorial)
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners