We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"The Brianna Dress Pattern is a stunning dress design that is as easy as it can get. It takes about 1 1/2 hours to make from cutting to hemming and you will love the results: fitted at bust, point and draped on the side to create a gorgeous loose fit hemline. Make this dress in a beautiful ponte roma (as the sample here) to get a dramatic drape or use a lighter weight, jersey fabric for a casual look. This dress pattern features a loose fit draped dress with an asymmetrical neckline and 3/4 length sleeves. Materials include 2 1/2 yards of light to medium weight knit fabric, printed pattern, coordinating thread, stretch needle, and twin needle (optional.) The pattern covers size 16 US. Fabric recommendations are light to medium weight knit fabric for the dress such as double knit, ponte roma, jersey knit and blends."
Notes*Note: This pattern covers size 16 US.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Jolly Holiday Dress Pattern
- How to Make an Easy Patchwork Denim Skirt
- 23 Free Plus Size Sewing Patterns
- 2 Hour Tunic Dress Tutorial
- The Day Date Dress
- Two-Hour Summer Shift Dress
- Blush Rose Fitted DIY Dress
- Sunday Brunch Free Dress Pattern
- Effortless Caftan Dress
- 29 Sewing Patterns for Maxi Dresses + Long Skirts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- No-Sew Sloth Hoodie
- Women's Raglan Shirt
- Christmas Embroidery Hoop
- DIY Polar Bear Pillow
- DIY Snowman Hoop Ornament
- Rolled Hem with a Serger
- Kawaii Gift Box
- Handmade Pincushion and Pattern Weights Set
- Sewing With Leather for the First Time
- Sweet DIY Candy Ornaments - 2 FREE Templates!
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners