We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Celebrate the warm, sunny breeze of summer by making a maxi dress pattern that is flattering, fancy, and tropical. This free dress pattern for sewing is a long dress pattern that will help show off your curves while draping nicely over areas you might be self-conscious about. Be the tropical goddess you have always wanted to be when you learn how to make a dress with this Tropical Wrap Dress Pattern. This lovely pattern looks fantastic in a floral print, but would look just as flattering in a solid print if you are not feeling flashy.
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Tropical Wrap Dress Sewing Video
You can make this free dress pattern in one afternoon. Check our other One Afternoon Sewing Project Ideas.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 31 Easy Sew Bookmarks
- Make Pom Pom Pillows
- Mens Pajama Shorts With Pockets
- Krista West from Avlea Folk Embroidery
- 25+ Anna & Elsa Costume DIYs + Frozen Costume Patterns
- Common and Traditional Embroidery Stitches [Infographic]
- Simple Peplum Top
- How To Cut Pants Into Shorts
- Easy Diy Towel Poncho For Kids
- Drawn Thread Hem Stitch Finish Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners