Ribbon Tie Easter Bunny Bags
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
These Ribbon Tie Easter Bunny Bags add an adorable touch to any celebration. Their little bunny faces will bring joy to anyone who gets them. The simple steps and materials make this a quick craft and a great last minute addition to your decorations. These mini bunny bags can be used to hold any treasures found in the egg hunt, or they can be great goodie bags for the kids.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Half Hour Circle Stitch Clutch delivers what the name implies. In thirty minutes you can dominate DIY purses and bags by creating… Continue reading: "Half Hour Circle Stitch Clutch"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Heart Shaped Pot Holders
- How To Choose Fabric For Sewing Clothing
- Tips To Sew Sweater Knit
- How To Sew An Invisible Zipper In A Pillow
- Easy Wrap Dress Free Sewing Pattern
- Giraffe And Friends Easy Baby Quilt From A Jelly Roll
- A Quick Guide To Snap Fasteners For Clothing Or Bags
- Imposter Plush To Sew For Your Gamer Kid
- Kids Farmhouse Apron Sewing Tutorial
- Barbie Tulle Dress Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners