Ribbon Tie Easter Bunny Bags
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
These Ribbon Tie Easter Bunny Bags add an adorable touch to any celebration. Their little bunny faces will bring joy to anyone who gets them. The simple steps and materials make this a quick craft and a great last minute addition to your decorations. These mini bunny bags can be used to hold any treasures found in the egg hunt, or they can be great goodie bags for the kids.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Create a purse that you can carry for any occasion or during any season with this Nana's Perfect Picnic Tote Pattern. This free purse… Continue reading: "Nana's Perfect Picnic Tote Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Burlap Bunny Door Hanger
- Half Square Triangles - 8 At A Time Method
- Embroidered Messenger Bag
- Diy Satin Eye Mask
- Diy Scrunchie Pattern
- Velocity Iron Series
- Crinkle Bee Baby Toy
- Diy Fabric Headband
- Sewing Knit Fabric With Just A Sewing Machine
- Pamper Your Senior Dog With A Diy Hooded Towel
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners