This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How To Use An Embroidery Hoop
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Using an embroidery hoop is super easy and will help you get the best results in your embroidery! In this short tutorial you’ll learn how to use an embroidery hoop to keep your fabric taut and secure! Embroidery hoop, also called tambour frame, is a circular device, typically wooden, designed to keep the fabric taut while doing embroidery or other type of needlework. Below I’ll cover the step by step on how to use an embroidery hoop, from opening the hoop, to inserting the fabric and assembling the hoop back up again."
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextRainbow and Clouds Embroidery Design
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Rainbow and Clouds Embroidery Design
- Mason Jar Dish Towel Pattern
- Delicate Flowers Embroidery Pattern
- Types of Embroidery
- Hello Sunshine Embroidery Hoop Art
- What Can Be Embroidered?
- Burlap Embroidery for Kids
- Embroidered Butterfly Hanging Decoration
- 9 Tools Needed for Embroidery
- Christmas Snowflake Bauble
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 21 Free Fabric Belt Patterns
- Fake It With Fabric- How To Make An Easy Rope Bowl
- Sewing Supplies Organizer
- Cord Organizer Sewing Tutorial
- Easy Sew Plastic Bag Holder
- Simple Ornate Celestial Quilt Pattern
- Denim Halloween Hanging Pockets
- Diy Simple Scrunchy - A Simple Sewing Project
- Favorite Fast Four Patch Quilt Pattern For Beginners
- How To Sew Fabric Bows
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners