This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Diy Bat Garland
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Learn how to make a DIY bat garland with black felt, a Cricut machine, and a sewing machine. It’s a quick and easy Halloween sewing project! I love the look of felt. It’s so nice to work with, it’s easy to sew, and I love the simple texture. I’m slowly adding felt decorations to every holiday like Halloween. I love simple garlands to hang off of my mantle, set out along a table, or down my stair banister, and I recently made a black felt bat garland. I wanted a simple shape that was short and wide to make the garland long, and the bat was the perfect shape."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextDIY Heart Keychain
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to End a Sewing Stitch
- DIY Heart Keychain
- Sam Sunbonnet Key Holder
- Sewing Planners For Sewing Projects
- Basic Clothing Alterations: Learn How to Make Alterations at Home
- $5 DIY Sewing Machine Extension Table
- 7 Easy Valentine's Day Sewing Projects Free eBook
- Natural Organic Dried Cherry Pit Hand Warmers
- How to Shorten Sleeves of a Button Up Shirt
- 8 DIY Reusable Makeup Remover Pads
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners