9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
Hidden Zipper Free Pillowcase Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Looking for a neat way to finish off your cushion covers? This tutorial provides instructions for how to add a zipper and enclose it for a beautiful end result. This is a more professional alternative to a regular envelope backing on cushions. You are going to love learning how to make a cushion to cover up all of your DIY pillows and old throw pillows that need some new love. Give your home a polished look by making a Hidden Zipper Free Pillowcase Pattern for one of your pillows or cushions today.
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- National Sewing Month 2019
- 20 DIY Window Treatments
- 30 1920s Patterns Coco Chanel Would Love
- How to Sew a Drawstring Bag
- How to Fix a Bra Band That's Too Tight
- Glitter Vinyl Lunch Sack
- Santa or Gnome Hanging Kitchen Towel
- Phone Charger Holder PDF Pattern
- Marimekko DIY Flower Pillows
- Super Easy Diy Hair Bows
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners