This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Felted Sweater Christmas Tree Ornaments
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"An old sweater that has been inadvertently shrunk in the wash can be transformed into Christmas tree decorations in a few simple steps. All it takes is a little embroidery thread to do some simple stitches and a very small amount of fibre fill. You can get at least a dozen decorations from one felted sweater, they would make lovely gift tags to give to family and friends so they can use them on their trees next year. "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextDIY Heart Keychain
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Heart Keychain
- Sam Sunbonnet Key Holder
- Sewing Planners For Sewing Projects
- Basic Clothing Alterations: Learn How to Make Alterations at Home
- $5 DIY Sewing Machine Extension Table
- 7 Easy Valentine's Day Sewing Projects Free eBook
- Natural Organic Dried Cherry Pit Hand Warmers
- How to Shorten Sleeves of a Button Up Shirt
- 8 DIY Reusable Makeup Remover Pads
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners