This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Diy Envelope Pillowcase With Ties
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Learn to make your own envelope pillowcases with ties in any size and color you want. These beautiful pillow covers will fit your pillows perfectly. You can make your pillowcases using only a basic sewing machine – no serger needed. The french seam may sound fancy at first, but it’s super easy to sew and will create a super neat finish! Use cotton, linen or linen/cotton blends to make your own pretty pillowcases with ties. It's a simple and beginner friendly sewing project that should take less than one hour to complete."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextAlmost No Sew Lampshade Tutorial
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Foxy Gnomes Quilt And Pillow Patterns
- Simple Dolman Top Tutorial
- Free Barbie Top Pattern For Beginners
- Rainbow Sewing: 32 Colorful Projects to Sew
- Charming Pastel Half Square Mini Quilt Pattern
- Diy Farmer's Market Tote
- Temperature Quilt
- 3 Way Bag
- Sunglasses Case Sewing Pattern
- Free Tiered Dress Sewing Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners