9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
Ten Second Tea Towels
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
This quick and simple project will really spice up your bathroom, kitchen, or laundry room! Grab a few towels from the kitchen and bathroom section at your favorite home dec store, pull a few scraps out of your scrap pile, and you've got some perfectly matching towels for any space! I used fabric scraps left over from my bathroom curtains to create a perfectly matched bathroom—it really brought everything together. This would also be a great project to add into a gift! Add it to a kitchen gift basket, a spa day surprise, or a bathroom caddy!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- A plain tea towel
- Fabric scraps measuring 4.5" wide
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Upcycled Leather Tote
- Upcycled Denim Chevron Rug
- Reversible Crossbody Handbag FREE Pattern
- Fabric Recipe Card Box
- The Under Dress Lace Slip
- DIY Upcycled Cloth Napkins
- Bride's Drawstring Bag
- "Exploding" Sewing Accessories Box
- How to Sew a Dart Using Only the Bobbin Thread
- Off the Shoulder Dress Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners