How To Make A Sherpa Fleece And Flannel Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Get ready to cuddle up and learn How to Make a Sherpa Fleece Blanket with this easy DIY Flannel and Fleece Blanket Tutorial. Is there anything more amazingly soft than a fleece and flannel blanket??? Obviously not! Fleece and flannel evoke images of curling up in front of the fireplace on a crisp winter night watching the flames crackle while you are keeping toasty warm under your wonderfully warm sherpa fleece blanket. It’s also the little blanket to wrap around a baby before heading outside in the cold and a wonderful beginner sewing project that makes a great gift at any time of the year."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Make homemade curtains with this free sewing pattern. These Vintage Button Kitchen Curtains look great in a kitchen or hanging from a… Continue reading: "Vintage Button Kitchen Curtains"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make An Elastic Waist Skirt
- Foldable Grocery Bag
- SpraynBond Adhesives & Fabric Stiffener
- Bampton Drawstring Bag
- Easy Purse
- Denim Hexagon Mats
- Turning Japanese Bag Free Sewing Tutorial
- Sexy Comfortable Panties For Curvy Ladies
- Diy Sensory Toys For Babies
- Diy Muscle-soothing Rice Heat Pack
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners