This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Pen Kimono/ Pen Wrap
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Lately pen kimono or kimono pen wrap is pretty popular for pen lovers or collectors. I present 2 type of pen kimono, one is for one pen , the other is for to carry two pens. One of my friend ask me to make a kimono for his precious pen, first I was not sure he means, after he describe the wrap shape , I made one for him and 5 after that. He loves it and I like to make them. This is a nice way to spent your scrap fabrics also. "
NotesHope you enjoy your project.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextDIY No-Sew Hanging Watch Holder
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Spider Web Pillow
- Diy Halloween Banner
- How to Make a Bag Out of a Mask
- Tote Bags To Seat Cushions
- Notebook Cover With Receipt Pocket
- How To Make A Toiletry Wrap
- DIY Felt Leaf Placemats
- DIY Cute Ghost Decorations
- Free Pumpkin Placemat Pattern
- How To Make Half Square Triangles
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners