This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"Updated link https//web.archive.org/web/20200203132624/https//d == iystyle.net/projects/fashion/ruffled-zipper-clutch == /"
"https//www.charmed-liebling.com/uploads/1/1/1/6/11 == 162541/pinkpeonybag9589.pdf. It seems like the link is broken."
"Thanks a lot!!"
"Looking for pattern to make pillows from old cheer uniforms?"
Infinity Nursing Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
"Do you need a baby shower gift that is easy, quick, and inexpensive to make? Make an infinity nursing scarf. All you need is one yard of knit fabric and you can make this chic coverup for breastfeeding. Making this nursing scarf takes less than 30 minutes so it's perfect for a last minute gift."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- 1 yard of knit fabric
Read NextBreezy Trapeze Dress Tutorial
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Jan 25, 2018
Oh my what a super baby shower or new baby gift. It is so easy and so inexpensive and anyone can make this Infinity nursing scarf. I have never heard of them before but this is great use as a scarf around your neck by looping it around and then when you need to nurse the baby you just unloop and put thescarf over your shoulder. Super idea. Anyone give as gift yet?
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Winter Garden Purse Pattern
Make a purse that will add some green to the grey skies and cold snowy days of winter this season when you make the Winter Garden… Continue reading: "Winter Garden Purse Pattern"
- Breezy Trapeze Dress Tutorial
- 23 Maternity Sewing Patterns
- Washable and Reusable Nursing Pads
- Two-Piece Nursing Free Dress Pattern
- How to Make Reusable Nursing Pads
- Maternity DIY Maxi Skirt
- Make Mommy Happy 30 Minute Dress
- The Back Tie Maternity Tunic Tutorial
- Maternity Tank and Shorts
- Mommy's Favorite Maternity Shirt
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Plastic Bags Holders
- Free Cell Phone Bag Pattern
- Why is My Thread Wrapping Around the Bobbin?
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Make A Ruffle Dress From Men's Button Down Shirts
- Free Tie-Hem Shorts Sewing Pattern for Girls
- Easy Girl's Sundress Sewing Pattern
- A Line Dress Pattern For Girls
- Turn Your Old Jeans Into Versatile Denim Belts With Pockets
- 30+ Shirt Dress Patterns Free
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners