We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Do you need a baby shower gift that is easy, quick, and inexpensive to make? Make an infinity nursing scarf. All you need is one yard of knit fabric and you can make this chic coverup for breastfeeding. Making this nursing scarf takes less than 30 minutes so it's perfect for a last minute gift."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- 1 yard of knit fabric
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
22 Ideas for How To Make Maternity Clothes
Infinity Nursing Scarf
Maternity Maxi Dress
Make Mommy Happy 30 Minute Dress
Maternity Tank and Shorts
Washable and Reusable Nursing Pads
Two-Piece Nursing Free Dress Pattern
Easy Maternity Jeans
15-Minute DIY Nursing Cover
Lace Trimmed Maternity Belly Bands
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners