DIY Dryer Top Ironing Pad
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
If you have limited space in your home, this DIY Dryer Top Ironing Pad is the perfect way to have all the convenience of an ironing board without the clunky equipment. This free sewing pattern would make a great gift for a friend who lives in a smaller abode, as well. It is small and portable in size so you can just roll it up and stick it in a corner. If you're in an apartment, this homemade ironing board is easily portable and takes up very little space! In under an hour, you will have a homemade ironing board.
Project Type: Make a Project
Time to complete: Under an hour
Sewn by: Both Hand and Machine
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quick Pockets for T-Shirts
- Stylish Insulated Lunch Bag
- DIY Ruffled Zipper Jeans
- All-Purpose Modern Apron
- Reverse Juliet Sleeve Top
- Quilter's Slidelock
- Dragonskin RESIZE-IT Template Set
- Suede Shirttail Mini Skirt
- Blank Quilting Corp
- 23 Ideas for How to Make a Circle Skirt
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners