Handmade Pincushion and Pattern Weights Set
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"This handmade pincushion and pattern weight set is an easy sewing project that makes a great gift for a fellow sewist and quilter, and it’s also a wonderful way to use up scraps from jelly rolls, fabric strips, or other projects. I customized my version with iron-on using the Cricut EasyPress Mini. Finished Sizes Pincushion: Approximately 2.5” (6.5 cm) diameter. Pattern weights: 2” (5 cm) square before stuffing. Tools Sewing machine. Rotary cutter, cutting mat, and acrylic ruler; or fabric scissors, acrylic ruler, and fabric marker. Cricut Explore series or Cricut Maker with StandardGrip Mat and Cricut Weeder (optional). Cricut EasyPress Mini and iron-safe surface (optional). Clover Wonder Clips. Basic sewing supplies (seam ripper, etc.). Materials 100% cotton fabric scraps in 2 colors – I used pieces from 2 jelly roll strips but you can also use pieces from 2 fat quarters or fabric scraps. See instructions for cut list. Cotton thread and monofiliment (“invisible”) thread. Fairfield Poly-Fil Poly-Pellets Weighted Stuffing Beads. Fairfield Poly-Fil Fiber Filling. Cricut Iron-On (I used Cricut Foil Iron-On in Light Gold), or iron-on letters (optional). Clover Create-a-Pinchusion in Ivory. "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Learning how to sew a table runner isn't what's stopping you from making one. In fact, you've been eager to try this project for some… Continue reading: "Infinite Options Reversible Table Runner"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sulky Wilderness Wonder Applique Kit
- Scrappy Stars
- Metal Frame Embroidered Bag Pattern
- Reading Glasses Case Using A Flex Frame
- Simple Sew Mug Warmer
- Diy Frankenstein Costume With A Free Pattern
- Diy Marshmello Fortnite Costume
- Diy Halloween Cape With Hood
- Halloween Finger Puppets
- Evergreen Wreath Quilt
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners