Handmade Pincushion and Pattern Weights Set
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"This handmade pincushion and pattern weight set is an easy sewing project that makes a great gift for a fellow sewist and quilter, and it’s also a wonderful way to use up scraps from jelly rolls, fabric strips, or other projects. I customized my version with iron-on using the Cricut EasyPress Mini. Finished Sizes Pincushion: Approximately 2.5” (6.5 cm) diameter. Pattern weights: 2” (5 cm) square before stuffing. Tools Sewing machine. Rotary cutter, cutting mat, and acrylic ruler; or fabric scissors, acrylic ruler, and fabric marker. Cricut Explore series or Cricut Maker with StandardGrip Mat and Cricut Weeder (optional). Cricut EasyPress Mini and iron-safe surface (optional). Clover Wonder Clips. Basic sewing supplies (seam ripper, etc.). Materials 100% cotton fabric scraps in 2 colors – I used pieces from 2 jelly roll strips but you can also use pieces from 2 fat quarters or fabric scraps. See instructions for cut list. Cotton thread and monofiliment (“invisible”) thread. Fairfield Poly-Fil Poly-Pellets Weighted Stuffing Beads. Fairfield Poly-Fil Fiber Filling. Cricut Iron-On (I used Cricut Foil Iron-On in Light Gold), or iron-on letters (optional). Clover Create-a-Pinchusion in Ivory. "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Sew Lace
- How To Sew A Drawstring Bag
- Dinosaur Bag
- Sewing Cards For Kids
- How To Make Simple Chair Cushions
- Tips For Learning To Read A Sewing Pattern
- Diy Face Mask Without Elastic
- 3d Face Mask Pattern+video Instructions
- Sew A Simple Pillowcase In 15 Minutes Flat
- How To Add Snaps To Your Sewing Projects
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners