DIY Reusable Makeup Remover Pads
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"When you sew you always end up with lots and lots of fabric scraps. Sometimes I feel guilty about throwing them away, and sometimes I don’t. If it’s larger than my hand I usually keep it unless I really love it. A really easy way to use up those scraps of fabric is to turn them into DIY reusable makeup remover pads. I love using these every night as part of my night time routine. I don’t mind having to wash them every week to keep up. Learn how to make DIY reusable makeup remover pads to help you save money and create less waste. It’s a great scrap fabric sewing project!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sulky Wilderness Wonder Applique Kit
- Scrappy Stars
- Metal Frame Embroidered Bag Pattern
- Reading Glasses Case Using A Flex Frame
- Simple Sew Mug Warmer
- Diy Frankenstein Costume With A Free Pattern
- Diy Marshmello Fortnite Costume
- Diy Halloween Cape With Hood
- Halloween Finger Puppets
- Evergreen Wreath Quilt
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners