This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
DIY Reusable Makeup Remover Pads
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"When you sew you always end up with lots and lots of fabric scraps. Sometimes I feel guilty about throwing them away, and sometimes I don’t. If it’s larger than my hand I usually keep it unless I really love it. A really easy way to use up those scraps of fabric is to turn them into DIY reusable makeup remover pads. I love using these every night as part of my night time routine. I don’t mind having to wash them every week to keep up. Learn how to make DIY reusable makeup remover pads to help you save money and create less waste. It’s a great scrap fabric sewing project!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextHow to Make a Sleep Mask
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sewing Supplies Organizer
- Cord Organizer Sewing Tutorial
- Easy Sew Plastic Bag Holder
- Simple Ornate Celestial Quilt Pattern
- Denim Halloween Hanging Pockets
- Diy Simple Scrunchy - A Simple Sewing Project
- Favorite Fast Four Patch Quilt Pattern For Beginners
- How To Sew Fabric Bows
- Free Pumpkin Sewing Pattern
- How To Make A Quilt From Start To Finish 8 Easy Steps
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners