Free DYYNI Skirt Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Your little one can celebrate the 4th in style with this Free DYYNI Skirt Pattern! This free skirt pattern comes in sizes 6/9m to 12/18m, but looks adorable on girls of all ages. The DYYNI Skirt is a twirly six gored skirt, either single or double layering. You can even customize your skirt with optional pockets and optional gathering in the top layer! This free sewing tutorial also includes two options for the waistband. The free pattern and tutorial is part of a complete e-book, with a photo tutorial and layered pdf pattern pieces. Let your granddaughters and daughters show their American pride with this sewing pattern for girls.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Light to medium weight woven fabric
- Elastic or knit fabric
- Bias tape
- Usual sewing supplies: pins, scissors or cutter, iron
- Optional: ribbon
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you are looking for a great homemade gift idea, this homemade slipper pattern will do the trick. Easily created from an old pair of… Continue reading: "How to Make Slippers From Jeans"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mini Crossbody Bag
- Summer Drape Top Free Sewing Pattern
- Easy Sew Paintbrush Roll-up Case
- Mini Snap Pouches
- Sulky Wilderness Wonder Applique Kit
- Scrappy Stars
- Metal Frame Embroidered Bag Pattern
- Reading Glasses Case Using A Flex Frame
- Simple Sew Mug Warmer
- Diy Frankenstein Costume With A Free Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners