This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
DIY Clutch Pattern with Garland
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
This DIY Clutch Pattern with Garland will be a perfect little make-up bag or a cute DIY purse to go out with friends or your significant other. It's a small sewing project, so it's a great way to use up small scraps of fabric. The sewing tutorial is beautifully illustrated and very easy to follow. You can even download a professionally drawn pattern for free along with the instructions. You'll need three fat quarters and some fabric scraps for this unique DIY clutch. Celebrate your creativity with this sewing pattern.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Accent Fabric: 1 Fat quarter or (1) 8”x14” piece of fabric for Top Pattern of Clutch
(front and back of clutch).
Exterior Fabric: 1 Fat quarter or (1) 11“x15” piece of fabric for Bottom Pattern of Clutch
(front & back of clutch) and exterior of strap.
Lining Fabric: 1 Fat quarter or (1) 15”x18“ piece of fabric for lining pieces and lining
side of strap.
- (1) 3/4-1” button.
- 21” piece of double folded bias tape.
- Felt scraps or any other non-fraying material for garland.
- Embroidery thread for garland hanging line.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Denim Halloween Hanging Pockets
- Diy Simple Scrunchy - A Simple Sewing Project
- Favorite Fast Four Patch Quilt Pattern For Beginners
- How To Sew Fabric Bows
- Free Pumpkin Sewing Pattern
- How To Make A Quilt From Start To Finish 8 Easy Steps
- Witch Hat Halloween Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- September 2023 Mystery Sew Along
- 10 Minutes Hand Warmers
- Bamboo Handle Handbag Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners