Light Up DIY Cosmetics Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
The genius Light Up DIY Cosmetics Bag has led lights positioned on either side of the mirror allowing you to check or apply your makeup quickly and easily in substations where the light is anything but flattering. Use this free sewing pattern to bring a little bit of glitz and glamour to an ordinary makeup bag, and never worry about smudging your lipstick or eyeliner again. This project isn't just a fun way to soup up your own carry-on; it also makes a great gift for any fashionista in your life.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Small Zipper Pouch
- Organizer Sewing Pattern
- National Sewing Month 2019
- 20 DIY Window Treatments
- 30 1920s Patterns Coco Chanel Would Love
- How to Sew a Drawstring Bag
- How to Fix a Bra Band That's Too Tight
- Glitter Vinyl Lunch Sack
- Santa or Gnome Hanging Kitchen Towel
- Phone Charger Holder PDF Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners