This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Handy Dandy Tool Organizer Case
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Keep your tools organized and ready to roll with this roll-up handy holder. Just place your tools in pocketed slots, fold down top flap to keep tools in place, roll it up, tie the shoe lace and you will have a compact tool storage kit that is perfect for storing in car, truck, garage or tool box. This one was designed with wrenches in mind but would work well for other tools such as screwdrivers. We suggest using a sturdy fabric like denim. It sews up very quickly. Makes a great birthday or Father's Day gift!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
Read NextEasy Sew Pillowcase
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Temperature Quilt
- 3 Way Bag
- Sunglasses Case Sewing Pattern
- Free Tiered Dress Sewing Pattern
- How To Make Curtains
- Diy Reusable Sweeper Pads
- Seasonal Weather Quilt Blocks
- Satin Pillowcase
- Octo Owl Placemat
- Magnetic Needle Minder
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners