This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How To Make A Toiletry Wrap
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"This is a great beginners sewing project with easy to follow instructions. It only requires a fat quarter of cotton fabric and a fat quarter of bamboo towelling and you can sew the pockets in any size you like to suit your own toiletry collection. The wrap is really handy for travelling and prevents getting your shampoo all over your toothbrush! It is washable and reusable and plus it looks really pretty too! These also make lovely gifts."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Fat quarter of cotton fabric
- fat quarter of bamboo towelling
Read NextPortable Sewing Station
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Spider Web Pillow
- Diy Halloween Banner
- How to Make a Bag Out of a Mask
- Tote Bags To Seat Cushions
- Notebook Cover With Receipt Pocket
- How To Make A Toiletry Wrap
- DIY Felt Leaf Placemats
- DIY Cute Ghost Decorations
- Free Pumpkin Placemat Pattern
- How To Make Half Square Triangles
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners