We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Sleeping is so important, but it doesnt always come when you need it. Help yourself cuddle up in the dark no matter where you are by learning how to make a sleep mask that helps you bring darkness wherever you go. Perfect for picky sleepers who are traveling or your next airplane trip, the Jumbo DIY Sleep Mask covers a lot more of your face smaller and store-bought masks, making it the optimum way to block out the world. This would make a great gift for a traveling friend or even something to make for yourself to use on a DIY spa day (or nap).
Project Type: Make a Project
Time to complete: Under an hour
Sewn by: Machine
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
DIY Wall Pocket Organizer
Portable Hanging Cup Holder
15 House Slipper Sewing Patterns
How to Make a Plastic Bag Holder
Quilt Squares Sewing Machine Cover
100+ Sewing Projects by the Yard
25+ Easy Fabric Flower Patterns
35 Free Doll Clothes Patterns and DIY Accessories
54 Retro Free Vintage Sewing Patterns
Non-Slip Foot Pedal Pad
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Make a Lunch Bag: 14+ Reusable Totes, Sacks, and Snack Bags
- 8 Special Presents to Sew: Gift Ideas They'll Love
- 31 Back to School Projects to Make with Your Grandkids
- What Causes Puckering When Sewing?
- Raindrops Bean Bag DIY Kids’ Game
- Bound Edge Lap Blanket Pattern
- Pristine Pentagon DIY Mouse Pad
- Pentagon Magnetic DIY Picture Frame
- Embroidered Cactus Placemat Pattern
- Floral Hope DIY Banner
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners