This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How To Make An HTV Vinyl Shirt: A Beginner Guide
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Are you interested in learning how to make your very own custom shirts? This beginners guide is a tutorial that walks you through the whole process by using an Iron or a heat press. It is not a difficult process and can be completed in under half an hour. This is the first step into learning how to make a wonderful custom wardrobe that fits your personality and any event. And the best part is, you can use this technique for all other appear and anything fabric!"
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Have your dress your spoons, forks, and knives to the nines with this Cutlery Pockets Sewing Pattern. No matter what special occasion… Continue reading: "Cutlery Pockets Sewing Pattern"
- Fabric Gift Tag Ornaments
- Springtime DIY Upholstery Chair
- No-Sew Rolled Denim Coasters
- How to Make Galaxy Print
- No-sew Baby Yoda Hoodie
- Upcycled T-Shirt Flowers (No-Sew)
- Stash Busting No Sew Coiled Bowl and Basket
- How to Make a No Sew Fleece Blanket
- No-Sew Fabric Flowers
- No Sew Tie Pillow Using a Shirt
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Spider Web Pillow
- Diy Halloween Banner
- How to Make a Bag Out of a Mask
- Tote Bags To Seat Cushions
- Notebook Cover With Receipt Pocket
- How To Make A Toiletry Wrap
- DIY Felt Leaf Placemats
- DIY Cute Ghost Decorations
- Free Pumpkin Placemat Pattern
- How To Make Half Square Triangles
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners