How To Make The Easiest Tassels Ever
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Making tassels is a ton of fun! They are something you just NEED to know how to make. They add interest to clothes, purses or any item you add them to. In jewelry making, they're a perfect addition to boho necklaces, fancy earrings, purses, clutches and scarves. Join the latest accessory craze and learn how to make your own tassels. They are super quick and easy to make and can have so many different uses. You can make tassels for pillows, blankets or bookmarks, add them to back packs, purses or zip pouches. "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- yarn or embroidery thread
- hand sewing needle
- piece of cardboard
- (optional) silky thread
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Learning how to sew a table runner isn't what's stopping you from making one. In fact, you've been eager to try this project for some… Continue reading: "Infinite Options Reversible Table Runner"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sulky Wilderness Wonder Applique Kit
- Scrappy Stars
- Metal Frame Embroidered Bag Pattern
- Reading Glasses Case Using A Flex Frame
- Simple Sew Mug Warmer
- Diy Frankenstein Costume With A Free Pattern
- Diy Marshmello Fortnite Costume
- Diy Halloween Cape With Hood
- Halloween Finger Puppets
- Evergreen Wreath Quilt
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners