DIY Rainbow Fabric Scrap Rag Wreath
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Learn how to make this fabulous no-sew rainbow fabric scrap rag wreath. Perfect for making while binge watching your favourite television show. Provides year round decoration for your front door, or use it as wall art of a table centre piece."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Wire wreath form
- Fabric Scraps
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Hanging Christmas Tree
- Rustic Christmas Wreath
- Mini Downtown Messenger Bag
- Free Christmas Stocking pattern
- Vintage Stocking Tutorial
- Fusion Illusion Fabric Collection
- 15+ Free Dress Patterns for New Year's Eve
- Upcycled DIY Sweater Boots
- Silver DIY Pleated Skirt
- Christmas Tree Bobble Ornament
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners