DIY Rainbow Fabric Scrap Rag Wreath
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Learn how to make this fabulous no-sew rainbow fabric scrap rag wreath. Perfect for making while binge watching your favourite television show. Provides year round decoration for your front door, or use it as wall art of a table centre piece."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Wire wreath form
- Fabric Scraps
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 25+ Easy Stuffed Animal Patterns
- 37 Rustic Fall Decorating Ideas
- Little Girls Enchanted Tulip Sleeve Dress
- Easy to Sew Reversible Baby Romper Pattern
- How to Make an Easy Patchwork Denim Skirt
- Placemat Organizer for Knitting Crochet Needles
- Quilted Hanging File Organizer
- Bat Applique
- Easy Sock Snowman Tutorial
- How to Sew Pants: 38 DIY Pants for Comfort and Style
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners