Jumbo DIY Laundry Bag Pattern
By: Javeriya Siddiqui for sewsomestuff.com
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
In just twenty to thirty minutes, you can learn how to make a bag that is big enough to carry all of your laundry. Perfect for students moving into a college dorm, this free bag pattern makes an excellent gift. Being big enough to carry a large load of laundry, this jumbo DIY tote bag pattern has convenient handles, making it much more portable than an overfull laundry basket. This is a beginner sewing project that should be made with sturdy and durable fabric. It takes approximately 3.5 yards of fabric to make.
Project Type: Make a Project
Time to complete: Under an hour
Sewn by: Machine
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 5 Minute Free Bag Pattern
- Little Girl Purse with Flap
- The Easiest DIY Bag on the Planet to Sew
- One Yard Dish Towel Tote Bag
- Easy Ruffle Apron
- Adult Bib Apron
- One Hour Free Apron Patterns
- Adjustable Kitchen Apron
- Basic Utility Free Apron Pattern
- Magic 8 Method Tutorial for Making HSTs