Jumbo DIY Laundry Bag Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
In just twenty to thirty minutes, you can learn how to make a bag that is big enough to carry all of your laundry. Perfect for students moving into a college dorm, this free bag pattern makes an excellent gift. Being big enough to carry a large load of laundry, this jumbo DIY tote bag pattern has convenient handles, making it much more portable than an overfull laundry basket. This is a beginner sewing project that should be made with sturdy and durable fabric. It takes approximately 3.5 yards of fabric to make.
Project Type: Make a Project
Time to complete: Under an hour
Sewn by: Machine
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Blank Quilting Corp
- 23 Ideas for How to Make a Circle Skirt
- Sewing Pattern Christmas Gift Wrap
- Wacky Chicken Denim Pot Holders
- Tissue Pouches
- Simple Refashioned Tunic
- Tattered Flowers for Embellishment
- Chic DIY Pleated Midi Skirt
- Santa Neck Scarf Tutorial
- Jeans to Denim Skirt Refashion
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners