This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Multi-Colored Designs (Simple Technique Tutorial)
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"If you are ever in need of amazing shirts or gifts, this is your solution. Be it for a family vacation, a wedding, a party, or any event, why not try out this amazing technique of making a multi-colored HTV design with only one cut, one weed, one press, and one peel. This is a simple technique that will become a go-to for any design! And the best part is, all you need is scrap materials to get it done! Come check it out!"
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextUpcycled T-Shirt Flowers (No-Sew)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Foxy Gnomes Quilt And Pillow Patterns
- Simple Dolman Top Tutorial
- Free Barbie Top Pattern For Beginners
- Rainbow Sewing: 32 Colorful Projects to Sew
- Charming Pastel Half Square Mini Quilt Pattern
- Diy Farmer's Market Tote
- Temperature Quilt
- 3 Way Bag
- Sunglasses Case Sewing Pattern
- Free Tiered Dress Sewing Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners