Sewing Room Storage: 11 Craft Storage Ideas
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
It's time to organize that sewing room! Stop walking into what should be your favorite room in the house and dreading the mess. Instead, get your notions in storage and arrange that storage beautifully in your sewing room. If you're looking for handy storage solutions for both the sewing room and on-the-go sewing projects, check out our collection Sewing Room Storage: 11 Craft Storage Ideas. Read mini reviews of a few of our favorite products and click through in order to read more detailed information about each product. Last, be sure to check out our complete collection of sewing product and book reviews at AllFreeSewing.com.
Learn how to make your own storage solutions with our free eBook, 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How to Organize Your Room.
Sewing Room Storage: 11 Craft Storage Ideas
Tools meet storage with the Singer Sew Pro Sewing Kit. This excellent kit has everything to get a beginner sewist started! Scissors, tape measure, pincushion, thread, and more sit neatly in the pink zippered case for on the go transit as well as an easy storage solution for the sewing room.
The Stick With It Palette is the tiny storage solution that will become your new best friend. Great for your craft room or for on the go sewing, this palette features a revolutionary material that holds those small supplies in place!
The Two-Tray Box is a fabulous, multi-compartmental solution for your shelf storage as well as for transit! With small storage on the outside of the box and several shelves that sit tackle-box style inside, it's no wonder why this storage is so popular among sewists and crafters alike!
The 30 Spool Thread Rack is the must-have tabletop storage solution for sewists. Its simple and clean design allows you to organize spools of thread effortlessly. See what thread you have at a glance and remove and replace the spools on the rack easily.
It looks stunning on the shelf and will be the envy of all the ladies at your sewing nights. This Everything Mary Rolling Sewing Tote fits your sewing machine and all other tools in a handy and sturdy (and fashionable!) case.
The Everything Mary Quilted Sewing Organizer is a beautiful option for storing on open shelves in a sewing room; the design on the soft-sided storage is so pretty! Easily arrange small supplies and notions in an array of ways with this handy organizer.
The Singer Sewing Basket Kit has a beautiful vintage print on the fabric upholstered sides, and what's even better is that the basket is filled with supplies! Get a fresh start with a selection of new sewing supplies in this vintage chic basket.
The Everything Mary Sewing Machine Cover is a beautiful option for hiding that sewing machine in plain sight. Dress up your sewing space with this stylish cover. Go for an entirely monochromatic theme when you decorate your sewing space or let this be the solely colorless storage for a reverse color pop.
The Crafter's Treasure Toolbox allows you to see at a glance what notions you've stored inside it. The frosted plastic is both a handy and neutral finish for this toolbox, and the sturdy case and convenient handle make this a great option for on-the-go sewing.
Vintage meets modern with the Everything Mary Square Sewing Box! This beautiful design is happily rendered in monochromatic hues and the practical square body and domed top allow for a variety of storage options within a small space. Maximize storage and minimize shelf space with this beautiful option.
Meet versatile with the Creative Options Tapered Tote. This handy tote features elastic storage fixed to the lid for easy access and maximum storage potential. There is also a removable zipper compartment as well as a wide square base for happy shelf storage.
Bonus! Find more fabulous ideas in Sewing Room Organization: Your Complete Guide.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to Win a Janome Sewist 780DC
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Quilt As You Go Pre-Printed Batting
- Chance to win June's Cottage Fabric Collection!
- Simplicity Rotary Cutting Machine
- Chance to win the Janome M7200 Supreme Sewing Machine!
- Chance to Win a Darn Good Yarn Fat Quarter Storage Bag!
- Win BOLT by Girl Charlee Knit Fabrics!
- Yoki the Fat Dragon Kit
- Win a 1 in a Minion Fabric Bundle!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Face Mask Using a Sock (No-Sew)
- Sewing Project Plan (Free Printable)
- DIY Watercolor Pillow
- Floral Embroidered Canvas Shoes
- Geometric Patchwork Quilt Pattern
- How to Wash a Fabric Face Mask
- Dresden Quilted Zipper Bag
- Make The Cutest Mini Fabric Bin!
- Mason Jar Pincushion
- DIY Circle Swimsuit Cover Up
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners