This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Baby Thumbless Sweater Mittens Upcycled
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Ever since I completed the pattern for Children, Women and Men sweater mittens using repurposed wool and cashmere sweaters, I’ve been antsy to add a baby size. I am happy to say I now have patterns in sizes for the whole family. Although these are thumbless and have a slightly different look, they follow the same idea as the larger upcycled sweater mittens and are so sweet on the little ones. The thumbless sweater mittens pattern comes in sizes Newborn + and Baby Small (0-2 Years). "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read Next30 Minute Stuffed Animal
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Have your dress your spoons, forks, and knives to the nines with this Cutlery Pockets Sewing Pattern. No matter what special occasion… Continue reading: "Cutlery Pockets Sewing Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Spider Web Pillow
- Diy Halloween Banner
- How to Make a Bag Out of a Mask
- Tote Bags To Seat Cushions
- Notebook Cover With Receipt Pocket
- How To Make A Toiletry Wrap
- DIY Felt Leaf Placemats
- DIY Cute Ghost Decorations
- Free Pumpkin Placemat Pattern
- How To Make Half Square Triangles
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners