This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Baby & Toddler Sized Upcycled Cashmere Beanie
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Our top knot hat is the perfect sewing project to make your next handmade gift. They are made using upcycled cashmere sweaters and they make the softest hats for your little ones. Our pattern includes sizes 0-6 Months, 6-12 Months and 1-2 Years. This pattern shows you the steps from start to finish, to make these sweet cashmere top knot hats. The little heart is hand stitched with embroidery floss and makes such a sweet final touch to your hat."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextDIY Sweater Dress Tutorial
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Mitten Sewing Pattern
- What is Draping? In Sewing and Fashion
- Teardrop Nostalgic Christmas Ornament
- Felt Nativity Advent Calendar Pattern
- DIY Fabric Tree For Christmas
- Star Christmas Ornament Block
- Sew Fast Autumn Table Runner Pattern
- Yoga Mat Strap
- Square Kitchen Potholders
- Christmas Ornaments With Stripes
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners