This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Cute Heart Denim Treat Bags
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"These cute applique heart treat bags are great for Birthdays, Valentine's and Mother's day. The bags are like a little gift in themselves. They are simply made from repurposing the back pockets of old jeans. A cute heart is reversed appliqued onto the pocket. And hand-stitched in place with a decorative blanket stitch. A strap is then sewn into the pockets. This can be made from the denim seams or with scraps of leather. The pockets can then be hung and filled with treats."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Denim pockets
- Scrap fabric
- Fray stop glue
- Embroidery thread
Read NextSummer Cape DIY
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Best of National Sewing Month 2021
- Easy Sew Shirt Extender
- How To Sew Your Own Padded Fabric Bag Handles
- Diy 4th Of July Pillow
- Diy Bias Tape Tutorial
- Machine Embroidered Stamped Mini Tote Bag
- Diy Sunglasses Case
- Difference Between Textile and Fabric and Cloth
- Americana Star Placemat Quilt Pattern
- Americana Star Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners