This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Cute Heart Denim Treat Bags
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"These cute applique heart treat bags are great for Birthdays, Valentine's and Mother's day. The bags are like a little gift in themselves. They are simply made from repurposing the back pockets of old jeans. A cute heart is reversed appliqued onto the pocket. And hand-stitched in place with a decorative blanket stitch. A strap is then sewn into the pockets. This can be made from the denim seams or with scraps of leather. The pockets can then be hung and filled with treats."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Denim pockets
- Scrap fabric
- Fray stop glue
- Embroidery thread
Read NextDIY Travel Storage Bags
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Shiny + Bright Ornament #6
- Free Mitten Sewing Pattern
- What is Draping? In Sewing and Fashion
- Teardrop Nostalgic Christmas Ornament
- Felt Nativity Advent Calendar Pattern
- DIY Fabric Tree For Christmas
- Star Christmas Ornament Block
- Sew Fast Autumn Table Runner Pattern
- Yoga Mat Strap
- Square Kitchen Potholders
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners