This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Sew Soap Saver Pouch
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"If you are like me you want to use up every bit of your soap and not let even those little bits go to waste. Then I have the perfect easy sewing solution make your own Easy Sew Soap Saver Pouch. Not only are these great for the shower at home they are perfect for camping or out and about when you might worry if you drop your soap! Plus these make the perfect beginner's sewing project because they are simple and easy to sew. Start making your soap saver pouch for at home or your next trip and you will be glad you did. "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Read NextPeplum Top Refashion
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 21 Free Fabric Belt Patterns
- Fake It With Fabric- How To Make An Easy Rope Bowl
- Sewing Supplies Organizer
- Cord Organizer Sewing Tutorial
- Easy Sew Plastic Bag Holder
- Simple Ornate Celestial Quilt Pattern
- Denim Halloween Hanging Pockets
- Diy Simple Scrunchy - A Simple Sewing Project
- Favorite Fast Four Patch Quilt Pattern For Beginners
- How To Sew Fabric Bows
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners