How To Mend A Hole In Jeans
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Learn how to mend a hole in jeans. It’s common for jeans to get holes in the knees, so this is a strong way to close the hole and it’s almost invisible. I used to work at a tailor shop and we mended holes in jeans all the time. It was a really common fix. You don’t have to pay someone to mend your jeans since it’s easy to do it yourself! This sewing technique is the way I learned while working, and it is the strongest way to mend a hole. It isn’t completely invisible, but it’s really close depending on the thread you use."
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 25+ Things To Do With Old Socks
- Plaid Button Down Skirt Refashion
- Short T-Shirt Refashion
- Sweatshirt Liposuction
- Upcycled Palm Leaf DIY Clutch
- Vintage Dress Refashion Tutorial
- Retro Relaxation Aromatherapy Pillows
- 40+ Ideas for What to Make with Old Jeans
- Vintage Sheet Robe Refashion
- Ladylike Teacup DIY Pincushion
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make Your Own Fabric With Qayg- Free!
- Diy Ghost Mermaid Costume
- DIY Fabric Wallet
- Reversible Casserole Carrier
- Dino Costume
- No Sew Face Mask
- Diy Hooded Cloak
- How To Install Bag Feet
- Flared T-shirt Pattern
- Reversible Placemat With Pockets
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners