How To Upcycle A Swimming Suit
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Learn how to upcycle a swimming suit for kids. It’s a great way to save money and reuse adult swimming suits that aren’t being used. I often find nice men’s swim trunks and women’s swimming suits at the thrift store that don’t look like they’ve ever been worn. I’m usually the one swimming with the kids and I go through a fair amount of swimming suits. There are parts of the swimming suit that are worn out, and there are parts that don’t look used at all. I love to be able to reuse the fabric that still looks nice. Something I’ve always done for my kids is upcycle a swimming suit to make a new one for them. My kids essentially live in swimming suits all summer, so they need several in rotation to make them all last."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Have your dress your spoons, forks, and knives to the nines with this Cutlery Pockets Sewing Pattern. No matter what special occasion… Continue reading: "Cutlery Pockets Sewing Pattern"
- Rustic French Lavender Sachets
- Vintage Trousers into Cuffed Shorts Tutorial
- Vintage Sheet Shower Curtain
- 10-Minute DIY Toiletry Bag Tutorial
- Designer DIY Sleeveless Blazer
- Fleece Sweatshirt Refashion
- Upcycled Lace Shorts Tutorial
- 20 Minute Shirt to Skirt
- Boho Style Patchwork Poncho
- Chiffon T-Shirt Refashion
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 3d Face Mask Pattern+video Instructions
- Sew A Simple Pillowcase In 15 Minutes Flat
- How To Add Snaps To Your Sewing Projects
- Make Quick Gift Bags
- Diy Travel Neck Pillow
- Stuffed Animal Face Mask
- Cactus Finger Puppet
- Sewing With Grommets & Eyelets: Tips, Tricks & Projects
- Perfect Beach Dress For Summer Fun
- Swirl Skirt Pattern For A 18" Doll
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners